6.19.2015

into the bugspray



 Shirt : abercrombie
jeans: gap
backpack: c/o baggu
sunnies: zerouv
shoes: moheda toffeln


Sometimes, for an entire shoot, I get distracted by a chicken coop, and then not a single photo involves my face. It happens to everyone. Right?

This shirt is the only thing I have ever bought from Abercrombie, and it's probably my favorite. That doesn't seem super important until you realize how many striped shirts I have. It's really soft, and slouchy, and has a perfectly measured v-neck. This round to them. I found the jeans at the thrift store for $7, tags and all. I have fully converted to the boyfriend jean train, mainly because it's way too hot for the second skin that is the majority of my jeans. I mean, I'm not Sophia Vergara yet, but those things are tight. These ones have the perfect amount of distressing mixed with actual durability, so they can stand up to my...adventurous lifestyle. (aka extreme clumsiness.) I've also just stopped carrying a purse? I don't know if I'm getting lazier, or more casual, or if I just have too much stuff, but it seems much more practical to carry around a bright poppy backpack. 

I'm off to my seventh year at camp today! (You can read about my sixth year here) I am very excited, but there is approx. -0000 signal out there, so I'm signing out for a week. Hey, I heard you sighing. Don't worry, this does not mean our usual hiatus/technical difficulties, because I have discovered something remarkable: planning ahead. Light your Orange is the New Black prayer candles and hope it works out for us.

Speaking of: Ruby Rose. That's all.

x J





follow A Bent Piece Of Wire on twitter|facebook|bloglovin

6 comments:

  1. Have fun at camp! Also, shoutout to that chicken in the chicken coop.

    nolongergrey.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. I really need to watch Orange Is The New Black :) xoxo

    www.thelittleenigma.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. Striped shirts and boyfriend jeans are both bomb!! Have fun at camp!

    www.outfitsandobservations.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. Cute outfit! I've been loving stripped shirts lately!!!

    Maria
    http://immariav.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete

Tell me what I want to hear. Or what you want to say.

Just remember:

If you're mean, I'll track you down and replace all your shoes with those hideous white tennis things that are so popular among the very sad.