8.06.2014

whatever wednesdays//big news




Now for the day of the week in which I write about literally whatever comes to mind.


 First things first, 

Dear Mr. President,
may you see this video and never doubt that you're the realest. 


Second things second,

I'M GOING TO THE TEEN CHOICE AWARDS.

THIS SUNDAY.

AUGUST 10TH.

They don't have an iconic carpet color, 
but they do have surfboards. And the entire cast of Teen Wolf, 
which was more than enough to convince me.

I'll be covering the carpet for HuffPost Teen again,
hopefully with far less technical difficulty, and far more selfies,
so make sure you're following me on all of the internet haunts,
which you probably are already.

Right?

xx
Justina


 

follow A Bent Piece Of Wire on twitter|facebook|bloglovin



2 comments:

  1. Saw this video via your twitter, loved it! You go Mr. President!

    ReplyDelete
  2. this is hilarious! have fun at the teen choice awards, sounds like it'll be pretty cool xo
    refreshion.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete

Tell me what I want to hear. Or what you want to say.

Just remember:

If you're mean, I'll track you down and replace all your shoes with those hideous white tennis things that are so popular among the very sad.